Thursday, July 24, 2014

My RULE's Professors in L2C3 Year II

Last evening on 24 July 2014, I and my classmates have finished final examinations of the International Relations course with our beloved professor, Ta Sothea. Some classmates seem to be happy, and some look sorrow waiting to see their result. Sometimes I thought the time is too long, but it is not really because now my courses with my professors have finished very fast. However, the time's flying very fast in my life. We will keep in tough and respect to our professors even we have finished all courses with them, so on behalf of a student in L2C3 Year 2013-2015, I would like to sincerely thanks to our:
Professor, Ta Sophea
Professor, Pidor Doeuk 
Professor, Vandeluxe Yan 
Professor, Phann Sovanndara
Professor, Seng Bun, Ty Soyita 
Professor, Un Sakkada 
Professor, Ly Sokha
Professor, Hor Sophann
Professor, Srey Vanthy
Professor, Tann Samnang
Professor, Sath Samedi
Professor, Sang Sarann 
To be healthy, longevity, happiness in your family, and be successful everything in your life, especially in your teaching. We are L2C3 Student will not forget you forever. We will be always missing you, professors.

Best Regards & Thanks,

Dara Peou

Date: 20 July, 2014 from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment