Saturday, August 15, 2015

Some Achievements in 2014

Global Peace Foundation

I have succeeded to apply to participate in the Mock ASEAN-China Submit as a journalist, and as a representative in the Youth Mock-Parliament with more than ten organizations, especially with CAMFREL & ERA

I have become a member in AIESEC Phnom Penh, Cambodian Youth Networks, World Youth Alliance

I have been a founder and admin manager of International Relations Cambodia Facebook Page (More than 3000 supporters)

I have created three two blogs and a wordpress’s blog such blog: www.darapeou.blogspot.com / www.irpuc.blogspot.com, and wordpress: www.peoudara.wordpress.com

I have been to Thailand to join the SPARK Conference in the Assumption University, Bangkok I have participated to be a voluntary English teacher to teach primary school students in grade 6 with the Global Peace Foundation .......etc ...............

No comments:

Post a Comment