Friday, October 2, 2015

Hello & Goodbye JCL & DJ

The Last Speech to All Colleagues 

 

Today I really appreciate your delicious cakes of my last day in Justice Café & Library with some colleagues. I would like to thank for my president Rodolphe Prom, supervisor Chhaya Chhin and all the colleagues everything for today and so far in Justice Café & Library and Destination Justice to have chance working together, and you guys have given me the new lessons and knowledge to learn. Even though the time is exactly shorted for me to be there with you guys but I have really learnt from you guys. 

Thanks you Pich Pisoth, Agathe Timmerman for spending your valuable time together before going to school and going somewhere.

However, I also thanks to other colleagues who were not on my last day to be a part of my work such as Doreen, Phanny, Céline (Abraod), Charlotte (Just Back to France), Lisa with her boyfriend (Somewhere in Cambodia before they are going back to France), and Brother ART (Who works for ECCC).
Last but not least, I would like to thank you brothers and sisters again for being a part of my journey, and I will keep this souvenir in the history of my life forever.
From the Far Distance which not see and meet you guys everyday, I've only wishes for you guys to be good luck, be successful and be healthy to continue smoothly your great work ahead.
Date: 02nd October, 2015
Justice Café & Library






Time is really very fast when you look back to the past but if you look forward for something, it might seem to be long to wait. For instance, I have remembered that I went to work at the first at Justice Café & Library on 15th June, 2015 but today it is 02nd October NOW.

JCL's Sources


No comments:

Post a Comment