Tuesday, July 1, 2014

My Fourth Reflexive Diary with DJ



D E S T I N A T I O N   J U S T I C E
Memorandum
Reflexive Diaries
Project
Justice Sector Internship Program
From
Destination Justice
To
Justice Ambassadors
Date
21 March 2014

My Fourth Reflexive Diary

Dear, Catherine and Sophie

Hi, my trainers again. Here is my fourth reflexive diary for this week. So I would like to describe what I have done with my workplace and the things which I have practiced this work.  Now let move to my duty this week. This week, it is not different from other weeks. For example, this week, I went to Kandal Court in order to put the letter for defending the clients. In addition, I also had the work at my office like I have prepared the documents and some gifts for IBJ’s meeting on 24 – 25 March, 2014 at the pre – school teacher training center. The topic for our meeting is about the Defense Lawyers Training Program with the staff from other provinces in Cambodia. This program is operated with Office of the Co-Prosecutors, ECCC. Therefore, I hope I would have a chance to learn the new thing from the meeting for my knowledge, and it can improve my ability to be stronger and stronger. Furthermore, one more thing I have done is I have sent the documents to the lawyer assistants in other provinces by my own email. So I’m really pleasure for this because I can build the relationship with provincial staff closer and closer. I think communication is very helpful and important for the people. I just want to get a good relationship with the people in the world. However, public speaking is also vital for everybody to act in some places with the gesture, eyes contact … etc… Namely, if we speak in publicity very well, everyone will like us and try to know our name, or they want to make a relationship with us. My speech is not absolutely right for hundred percent, but it is my real speech that I want to speak out.
Thank you,
Best regards,

PEOU Dara
Cambodia Legal Intern
International Bridges to Justice (IBJ) Cambodia
#25K, Street 488
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
www.ibj.org

No comments:

Post a Comment